Thursday, December 29, 2011

Chain Writng: If I could back in time.......

 If I could go back in time, I would take my iddle term exam again. I got a bad score on the test because I marked incorrectly on the OMR cards, and I actually didn't study hard. Therefore, i will b able to get a better score than the score I first got. My parents will praise me instead of scolding me. Maybe I can get the presents from my parents. They will buy me a smartphone. Then I will chat withe my friends on Cacao Talk. My friends will say "congratulations" to me for the test 's high score.
 After that, I will see how it was in the past in Korea. I will see how the King and common people lived. I willalso visit other countries in that time, and met famous people in our history. I'll talk to them and learn a lot from them. Also, I will study more about history and write a book that is based on what I saw. Then I can be very famous. And I can earn money so much so I can buy expensive things.

No comments:

Post a Comment