Monday, January 16, 2012

Reflective Essay

 The movie " Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, and Spring" is about an old and an young monk. They live in country side near nature and learn from it. One day an young monk went to mountain alone and bound fish, todd, and snake withe thread which there is a rock end of it. The old monk saw thet secretely and young monk get punished by carrying heavy stone until he make animals free. He found that fish and snake died. he felt guilty of that, so he cried.
 I have a similar experience with it. When I was young, I visited my grandmother's house very often. There was a dog. Whenever I visit ther I played with that dog. When I ran, The dog runs, too and I was interested in it. I always run to see dog's running and I think this made not only me but also dog exhausted. Also, I throw something to the dog. I threw food to dog and sometimes I throw a rock when I get andgry. My mom said that I must not do those kind of things but I had fun with playing with dog. In addition, one day, I have dog a pop corn. The dog ate pop corn very well so I was pleased with that. I continued to giving a pop corn. I didn't think anything about whether pop corn is good for dog's body or not because I was really young. I think it was just fun. However, next month I came back to grandmother's  house, there isn't a dog. I looked for the dog but there wasn't. I asked to my grandfather, " Where is the dog?" . He said that the dog died.
 I suddenley realized that the reason why the dog died is that I gave it  too much stress and bad food to it.

1 comment:

  1. That's very sad about the dog. But I know from having very many dogs during my life that popcorn can't harm them. And playing with them and running around won't harm them either. So don't blame yourself. I'm sure you made that dog happy.:)

    ReplyDelete