Thursday, August 9, 2012

,;:

Dear
Yun hye,

 Hi, Yun hye! I'm your friend  So yeon. How are you these days? I'm about to melt nowadays. The sunlight is so strong, ins't it? I'm in Austin, Texas, you know. The weather is even hotter than Korea, but it's dry! I don't sweat well.
 I have to go ACC every day. I have class of: ESOL, history, composition, speech and so on. The professors are really kind here;more than our homeroom teacher! :-D In my homestay house, I usually talk my school life and go shopping with my host, Morgan. SHe is also very good and cool! She cooks Korean food very well. However, I wanna go somewhere with her more. Today, she had vacation so I have to go Stephanie's house. I'll go back to Korea on August 21st. I miss you a lot cuz you're always my best friends! So, wait little more, and see ya! Bye :-)

Your best friend,
So yeon

No comments:

Post a Comment